Want to spend a day laughing with friends, munching on yummy food and creating sweet & luscious projects? Then join me for a Sweet Holiday Crop!
The day includes:
· All the supplies for two fabulous projects! (see details below)
· A delicious lunch, along with delectable desserts
· A special surprise gift for everyone who attends
· Prize drawings
· 8 hours of fun…and more!
When: Saturday, November 21st from 10am until 6pm
Where: Party room at Four Chairs Furniture, at the corner of 2000 North & State Street, Orem
What to bring: scissors, adhesive, snacks, and any unfinished projects you may want to work on between projects!
RSVP: Space is limited to 20 people, so sign up right away! Your spot is reserved when you pay your $35.
· a sugary memory keeper box filled with all of the supplies for a cooking making party (yes, the ALL the contents of the box are provided as well!). These boxes make great gifts!
· 12 beautiful holiday cards & envelopes that are just sweet!
· There will be free time as well so you can bring unfinished layouts or projects to finish. Or if you missed a workshop like our Family album or scrapbook nights, kits for a variety of fabulous projects will be available that day on a first-come, first-serve basis.